Wednesday, June 20, 2012

oakley gascan sunglasses she's still holding a cook with a shovel. See me standing on the steps

Things, from behind me and hugged me and shouted: Rushed over to the hotel security came up to me under control, then I have no energy to care about them, I just feel the soul are like away from the orifices as I remember vaguely, as if to hear mlb say: he damage to the things we lose. When I wake up to find yourself in a completely strange environment, surrounded by green walls with red,oakley gascan sunglasses, clean and tidy, it seems that exudes a scent, looked back, it seems that there is something that touched me , look closely, turned out to be the bed stood a cute polar bear. feeling told me, there is clearly a girl's bedroom Well, how would I have to at the gentle it?
I will be the body sat up, probably from some fierce, I just feel all eyes turn. I remember yesterday when in a bad mood, extreme people on the table a bottle of liquor poured into the stomach. some what later hurt too much, and then later on remember. have been my limited amount of alcohol they'll feel the security and mlb snatch only half a bottle of it has also drunk in this way, so I feel very useless, when I think of it, was the only mlb an acquaintance to me, is it ... I looked looked at some, are the home of mlb?
Stood a pair of cute animal slippers on the ground, I feel a little wear in the feet, but also to deal with, look at the body has changed a man's pajamas, feeling a little generous I am such a nondescript look to go out the door of the outside like a living room, getting bigger, like the house clean, but still no one standing in the doorway to try to call the sound: Immediately hear the response, a pajamas, nightgowns, mlb the door and ran into the room,oakley flak jacket sunglass, she's still holding a cook with a shovel. See me standing on the steps, she was pleasantly surprised authentic: wake up? Really is the mlb home, I put down the heart, but also casual and more. Came to the front of the sofa and sat down, I, mlb asked: mlb, although easily put it, but I know she must be no less daring, that she was drunk, I send her to my home are very difficult, not to say I am a big man passed out, make her a weak woman with I apologize for looking at real M1b her: mlb gently shook his head, I said: That's all, I feel relieved. Look at a body pajamas, real M1b immediately said: I have a wry smile and asked: I have to admire the mlb the metaphor of a simple image, asked her:

No comments:

Post a Comment