Sunday, June 10, 2012

make an nba jersey we want to run around the playground two 15-lap

Do not have too many expectations, my thoughts, just to finish the 10,000 meters, then marathon runners may be nothing, but for students in general, ten thousand, is a very horrible digital , the PE exam, up to a 1000 m only.
Starting point on this side near the podium, and other people fighting for position,air jordan jewelry, I stood directly to the end of the ranks, do not block the way of other people, but also to save some people jump the gun jammed,make an nba jersey, in case when it starts pushed me, which greatly uneconomical thirteen athletes, a few able to run the entire distance? I am very curious.
10,000 meters is probably the most terrifying project of The Games, and many students watch the game, there are 20 individuals in our class fragmented to standing on both sides of the runway can be considered to give us cheer, Zhang Changhai in our class for boys and girls, some to me, whatever the outcome, count on the 1st character, I did not how to persuade them, we compare to our face.
Starting gun sounds, the athletes felt like a forward rush to the beginning when many people are Pinmingdewang runway medial crowded, I subconsciously went to the crowd to the outside of the game has just begun, I do not need and they win the moment the length.
Playground to the runway, in accordance with the physical education teacher to say, is a standard four hundred meters long, thirteen that is, we want to run around the playground two 15-lap, do not know when we run, but also remember to run over the distance?
Sports Health, also know that one million meters of powerful, they just began to run is not fast, and Zhang Changhai sorted on, we ran into a long queue, I was in the final surface, Zhang Changhai front of me.
Refueling .
This did it begin? Refueling ah, now I run fast, then later also how the ending ah, I was secretly inference up to ten thousand meters of the Long March has only just begun, we want to save their energy.
Everywhere is the sound of refueling all the way over, the students were really enthusiastic, do not know that I can not finish? I never ran more than 2000 m above the distance, walking is not a million meters let alone said, I do not know what your limits are.
To participate under the half-hearted one million meters, I was a little idea, if it is not, really do not want to participate, I direct refusal is in our class, no one can impose their ideas to me, king of akinesia Zhang Changhai not even the teacher, can not be.
The nature of a perverse, so long as the idea, I will not easily change, but I think a lot of things does not matter, to do so, as it is also able to improvise, each individual, are not easy, is not absolutely necessary, I am very willing to listen to the views of others, they know their brains, I'm not tired.
Meters of distance run, will the average person is definitely not a small challenge, of course, if you half-way retreat, or the whole journey, though it can be said to be no big deal

No comments:

Post a Comment